Thursday 21 October 2010

Bonsall UFO video - Debunked.

The following footage was taken on October 5, 2000, 21.15 and is said to be amongst the most important UFO videos ever taken.....



This is a posting I made on a forum in response to the Bonsall video.....

Well, I froze my bits off for 15 minutes last night filming UFO's. Well actually the moon and jupiter.

The results are similar to the Bonsall youtube video. I'm guessing the guy who filmed the Bonsall video used a similar hand held camera to mine. The effects on the video seem to be explained by the way the camera tries to focus on an object and also by the poorer quality of distant objects when zoom is used.

I used full zoom on jupiter and the planet had a definite illusion of movement. It appeared to move at both ends and it's shape was somewhat distorted, almost onion shaped for a time. It also took on a red hue which would occasionally turn blueish. The illusion of movement was caused by my camera contantly trying and failing to focus on the distant planet.

Also, as the camera tried to focus, I noticed I was getting some very funky effects similar to the last few seconds of the Bonsall video. I can see how these effects could easily be mistaken for detail on the underside of an alien craft, if someone was of that mindset.

Another point about the Bonsall video that's just occured to me. In the foreground, just before the camera zooms in, we see a strong light source. It's interesting that the UFO is always filmed directly above this light. This source would have been giving off, at the very least, a slight heat and the object, when viewed through this heat, would definitely have taken on an illusion of movment.

It's a planet people!!!!

No comments: